I helped finish building a cage for the organization's Canadian Lynx. We buried caging material under the edges of the main cage so the animals cannot dig out.
Daddy always told me that digging ditches was hard work...he was sure right on that note. I'm aching now from lots of digging. I also repaired the door of the main cage.
We made plans and prepared for the wild animal show at the Elks Club Camp for severely burned children that we will present this weekend. We will take one of our panthers to that show. Taking the panthers to a show greatly increases the logistics task due to new federal regulations. I think we have everything under control. Now we need to make sure we have enough volunteers/handlers to do the show.